Oxford Rotaforce Ground Anchor features a 1" thick (26mm) steel ring which rotates freely in the 5-3/8" (137mm) base. As is the case with most security anchor points, it is bolted to the concrete floor with 4 expansion bolts which are capped off with steel balls and plugs.
- 26mm - 1" thick hardened steel ring
- Secured with 4 Allen M10 - 3/8" concrete expansion bolts
- Expansion bolts are double secured with steel balls and caps
- Rotating head allows easier fitment
- 59mm - 2 5/16" opening allows large chains to pass
- Sold Secure approved
Ring thickness : 26mm / 1"
Inside diameter: 59mm / 2 5/16"
Total Height: 140mm / 5 1/2"
Diameter of Base: 137mm / 5 38"
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.