CTEK 250S DUAL DC to DC Battery Charger
You Save: $29.30 (10%)
Free US Shipping
CTEK D250S DUAL (Part No. 56-677) charger obtains its energy from DC sources such as alternators, solar panels or wind power and optimises this power to meet the charging requirements of different battery banks. The D250S DUAL automatically selects the best connected DC energy source (of 2) for the purpose and switches between these energy sources to achieve high efficiency multi-stage charging. The D250S DUAL is particularly suitable for charging vehicles that do not have access to grid power supplies.
Perfect for boats with one battery, boats with start & service battery, boats
with start & service bank, caravan, and truck.
CTEK D250S is compatible with CTEK Smart Pass
- Multi-step charging from alternators and solar panels
- Battery separator that eliminates diodes and VSR relays
- Maintenance charge of starter battery
- Solar panel regulator with Maximum Power Point Tracking, synchronised
with other current sources such as the alternator and/or wind
- Simplified installation of remote batteries for bow thrust of anchor winch
- Maximised battery life due to minimised undercharge time
- Maximised battery capacity when the battery is kept fully charged to avoid harmful sulphate crystals on the lead plates and stratification of the battery acid.
- Ability to take charge automatically from any power source that is connected to the CTEK D250S DUAL
- Reduced charging times and costs by decreasing engine idling and the dependency on AC power onshore through efficient use of alternator and solar power
- Reduced environmental impact through extended battery life and a reduced idle time
- Minimal installation time and cost
- Campervans and RVs
- Housing that rely on generators for extra electricity
The CTEK D250S Dual is a 5-step charger that automatically adjusts the charging voltage and current according to the battery state of charge and temperature - reducing a battery's charge time. A sensor on the CTEK charger senses the battery temperature and adjusts the required charge by increasing the voltage in cold weather ensuring the battery is fully charged, and dropping the voltage in hot weather to avoid the problems of overcharging. With the CTEK D250S Dual , vehicle owners can be confident that their battery will always receive the optimal charging voltage, with reduced charge time and while ensuring the charging will be 100 % complete.
The D250S Dual has the additional benefit of an auxiliary input which can be connected directly to solar panels without the need for a regulator, offering free power from the sun. D250S Dual has a built-in Maximum Power Point Tracker (MPPT) that helps the solar cells produce power as efficiently as possible by taking the most efficient source of energy from the solar panels automatically, and then using the power to charge the battery. The MPPT searches for the most effective combination of solar cell voltage and current, which ensures that the solar and alternator function in unison to maximize power output.Guaranteed Quality With CTEK
CTEK offers a 2 year guarantee on all DC/DC chargers. CTEK customer support is an appreciated service, both with regard to general questions or specific issues related to charging and CTEK chargers. Safety, simplicity and flexibility characterizes all products and solutions developed and sold by CTEK. CTEK supply chargers to more than 60 countries throughout the world. CTEK is also a reliable OEM supplier to many of the world's most prestigious car and motorcycle manufacturers
|Charging voltage||14.4V at 77°F|
|Type of charger||5 step, fully automatic charging cycle|
|Type of batteries||12V lead-acid batteries|
|Insulation||IP65 (splash and dust proof)|
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.