Dancer - Bar Harness II has the new Injection Molded Cups. The new cups
make the bar-harness even easier to install correctly. A bar harness is a necessity if you plan to transport a
motorcycle with full fairing.
The principle is simple yet very
effective. A cuff on each grip but interconnected. Meaning, the left
cuff webbing is inserted through the right cuff. This means that the
right tie-down actually pulls on the left cuff inward and vice-versa.
MADE IN USA.
- Constructed from strong nylon webbing.
- The cross straps are held farther away from the switch gear
- The new cups hold the cross straps and your tie downs further
out on the bars to better clear a wider variety of fairings
- The new cup is even easier and quicker to install correctly
- The cups are sized to fit the fattest grips in the industry
- The steel D-ring "lay-ins" prevent losses even after many years
of weather and abuse begin to weaken the Polycarbonate cup
- Canyon Dancer is using heavier thread with more stitches in the
pattern for greater strength and the contrasting thread color aids
in detecting flaws or damage
- Made in USA
This model currently available in 32" (standard size) only
Do's and don'ts:
- Do always use additional tie-downs to secure your
motorcycle while transporting.
- Don't over tighten tie-down straps.
You only want to keep the bike in place.
- Don't leave your
bar-harness or any tie-downs in the sun for long periods of time.