Battery Doc Sport charger is a small high quality maintenance charger
we have been selling for +10 years. A 1.25 amp charger for all lead acid
/ gel 12v cell batteries with state of the art electronic switching
technology. You can leave this maintenance charger on your battery 24/7,
365 days a year. When 13.5v has been reached, Battery Doc switches to 0
amp float charge.
This charger is 110-220v 50/60Hz compatible if you travel outside the
- 12 volt, 1.25 amp, 3 stage.
- Compact 4"W x 2 1/4" H x 1 1/2" D, weighs only 6 oz.
- Charges and maintains batteries from 5 to 200 amp hours.
- Maintains batteries up to 400 amp hours.
- Can be left on your battery indefinitely without concern of
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Suitable for charging of wet-cell and fully sealed lead-acid,
and gel-cell batteries, plus AGM and deep cycle.
- UL 1236: CE; TUV/GS: cUL listed. INCLUDES:
- 1.25 amp charger with 6 foot output cable lead.
- 6 inch AC input cable lead.
- Three color LED charge indicator.
- Alligator clips with 12 inch connector.
- Ring terminals with 12 inch connector and in-line 3 amp fuse.
- 12 volt accessory connector with 12 inch adapter for easy
connection. (will fit full size automotive as well as Powerlet / BMW
- Storage case.