ABUS TVAC 16000C video surveillance kit contains everything you need to
put the product into operation.
A wireless outdoor camera with night vision for 24/7 surveillance and a 7" wireless color monitor with an intuitive touchscreen for easy operation. This camera surveillance kit is ideal for private homes, restaurants, offices, and small businesses. It is also easy to monitor a vacant vacation home using remote access via wifi on a smartphone or tablet.
The clear monitor image serves as a surveillance center. This allows you
to keep an eye on everything.
You operate the device with a user-friendly recorder menu on a touchscreen. This makes operation of the video set easy and fast. Recordings are made to an SD card in the monitor.
Docking station with remote access using the smart phone app.
Thanks to remote access, you always see what is going on, even when you are on the go. To do this, you only need to download the ABUS app and "park" the monitor in the docking station (which simultaneously charges the battery). As soon as the Internet connection is established, you can use the app to view live images of all cameras.
Wireless digital encryption
The image and sound are transmitted between the camera and monitor on a secure basis. This excludes the possibility of third parties viewing the images or listening in.
TVAC 16000C is expandable with up to four wireless cameras. The complete starter set includes the monitor and one wireless camera.
Limitations The monitor and cameras are bound to each other. The monitor
cannot be operated with other cameras and vice versa.
The wireless camera requires an electrical socket for connecting the power supply unit. An electrician can provide this for you if required.
- Complete set consisting of an IR wireless outdoor camera, monitor, and docking station
- Video and audio transmitted using encrypted digital radio
- Compact IP66 outdoor camera with infrared night vision function and 640 x 480 pixel resolution
- 7" color monitor with integrated loudspeaker (operates on rechargeable batteries)
- Easy to operate with intuitive touchscreen
- Mobile access via app
- Remote access via LAN using the docking station (battery for monitor charged at the same time)
- Can be extended to include up to four wireless cameras
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.