Oxford Products EL800Z Premium heated grips for Cruiser and Harley Davidson motorcycles with 1 inch bars. No matter how fat your bar is the grip mounting section on the bar is always 1inch.
The same heated grips as in the OF697 Cruiser package, suitable for most motorcycles with 1 inch bars, but supplied with the 5 stage electronic controller and 2 controller mounting systems. In addition to the Honda filler sleeve, this package also contains a throttle sleeve for HD motorcycle (2 cable throttle systems only*).
Oxford heated grips have a proven track record for quality and functionality. The 5 stage controller has built-in technology to monitor power and will shut itself off if voltage drops below 10.5v. Molded in silicone wires stay flexible in all weather conditions and the durable soft and grippy thermo plastic rubber compound is designed to absorb vibrations. Chrome end caps are removable in the event that bar-end weights are installed.
Installation is simple and straight-forward and everything is included in the
package. Oxford Heaterz come with a 2 year manufacturers warranty.
Standard length is 138mm (5-7/16") but grips can be trimmed down to 119mm (4.68") without damaging the heating elements.
- Sealed for life
- Up to 122°F (50°C)
- Rainproof switch
- Draws under 4A
- Soft grippy rubber provides comfort and control
- Removable chrome end cap keeps original styling (includes 2 additional dark chrome end caps)
- Replacement throttle tube for dual throttle cable Harley-Davidson models*
- Throttle adapter tube for Honda motorcycles
- Intelligent Heat Controller
- Raised and tactile silicone buttons for use with gloved hands
- Battery Saving Mode turns the grips off if you forget
- Clutch mounting bracket & fitting kit included
- New mounting bracket for 1" handlebars (including chrome & black covers)
*Please note that currently, these grips are not suitable for fly-by-wire throttle Harley Davidson models and are also not able to fit the Kawasaki VN900 (Vulcan) for model years 2005 onwards as the stock throttle tube diameter is too small for our grip. Also not suitable for Victory motorcycles at the moment due to their stock integral throttle tube/throttle combination.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.