|Like our FB page
or follow us on Twitter
Symtec Heat Demon 35 watt Heated Vest
You Save: $13.50 (10%)
Shipping Weight: 2.00 pounds
Quantity in Basket:
This high quality heated vest from Symtec has many unique features.
Available only in 2 sizes but with dual expansion zippers and elastic
side panels it accommodates all sizes from S to 4XL. The side zippers can be
configured in 4 different ways, making each vest capable of covering 4 different sizes.
The internal heating panels are removable so you can clean the
garment or have it easily repaired when needed. It uses standard 2.5mm coax
connectors too so you can use any controller or a on/off switch. A
variable controller is always recommended for any heated gear. Because
this heated vest only puts out 35 watt of heat, plenty to stay toasty on
your ride, this garment can be used on smaller & older motorcycles or
scooters with less spare power capacity. A 11.1v battery is also
available (shown in the images in internal pocket).
- Dual SIDE zippers for size adjust-ability and comfort.
- Unique collarless design to fit comfortably under any riding
- Removable heater panels for easy washing.
- Large heating area without uncomfortable wires.
- Heats chest and back (where it counts).
- Ultra lightweight for maximum comfort.
- High tech carbon fiber heating elements.
- Elastic back that pulls heat to the body.
Add the Heat-Demon controller + Li-Ion battery pack for a package
deal and great savings.