ABUS 88 Series brass body padlocks with hardened steel shackle use the high security
ABUS Plus key system.
Model 88/40 is slightly smaller than it's 88/50 sibling. With a 5/16" (8mm) shackle and slightly over 1-1/2" wide lock body, it is perfect for storage units and lockers.
- ISO 9002 certified production
- Double ball bearing locked shackle for high tensile and torsion strength
- Available keyed alike, keyed different, and master keyed
- ABUS Plus 7 disc cylinder for over 250,000 possible key combinations
- Hardened first disc to prevent drilling of cylinder
- Nickel plated brass body
- Lifetime Warranty on manufacturer defects
- Made in Germany
If you already own (any) ABUS lock with Plus key system, you can order this lock matched to your existing key. Pick the Keyed Alike option from the drop menu and enter your key code (found on your blue code card) in the note field below it.
Shackle Diameter: 8mm - 5/16"
Vertical Clearance: 22mm - 7/8"
Horizontal Clearance: 22mm - 7/8"
Body width: 40mm - 1-1/2"
FREE US Shipping on combined orders over $45
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.