This item qualifies for FREE Shipping within the USA.
All orders over $100 value also qualify for our SHIP Coupon offered at checkout.
Xena XZZL-6 Stainless Alarmed Disc Lock for scooters and smaller motorcycles.
High-grade steel mono-block construction with piercing 120dB alarm.
This smaller Xena Alarmed disc lock is the perfect size for Scooters, small engine motorcycles or any bike where the brake disc lock does not allow a disc lock with a larger locking pin. At less than a pound and 2-3/4" long, this is one of the smallest alarmed disc locks you can find.
Lock: A small amd easy to carry lock body with 6mm push-to-lock pin and pick-proof, freeze-spray proof key and barrel.
Alarm: Shock & motion sensors trigger a piercing 120dB anti-theft alarm powered by a single CR2 Lithium battery. Self-arming, with no on-off switch, re-sets to armed mode within 15 seconds.
Optional bright colored reminder cord available
- 6mm - 1/4" Steel locking Pin
- Easy push-down locking system
- Total Corrosion Resistance
- Ice Spray-Proof Body & Key Barrel
- 120dB Alarm
- Auto Arm/Disarm
- Shock & Movement Sensors
- Removable Alarm Module
Batteries : 1 x CR2 3v Lithium
Weight: 13 ounces (370g)
Will it fit my bike or scooter?
Most likely yes but the best way is to measure your brake disc.
- Your disc can be no thicker than 7mm or 0.30" (most are not)
- Measure from the outer edge of the disc to the first opening larger than 6mm (1/4"). That distance can be no longer than 40mm or 1-9/16".
- For scooters with small wheels, make sure you have at least 38mm or 1-1/2" space between the outer edge of the disc and the rim.