Maximum Security Hasp #802 for trailer and van doors. The difference
between 802 and 801 is the raised mid-section for overlapping doors.
Mounts with carriage bolts on flat surface doors of vans, trailers,
gates, vending machines or anywhere where you can mount the two sides of
the hasp. Carriage bolts are not included. These can be found in all
lengths at any hardware store.
This hasp accepts all American,
Masterlock and Mul-T-Lock Puck locks.
American 2500 puck locks are
pre-drilled and threaded to be mounted permanently on one side of the
hasp. (notice the small holes inside the guard)
- Maximum security hasp for American Lock Hidden Shackle Padlocks
- Hidden shackle padlocks can be permanently mounted to the right side hasp
plate for convenience.
- Zinc plated, hardened steel hasp
- (3) screws included to attach the lock to the hasp
- Mounting hardware not included: (6) 3/8" carriage bolts, washers
and nuts required
Right side 6-1/4" wide top and 4.82" bottom. (1.5"
overhang to match up with left mounted hasp)
Left side 4.82" top and
Lock is not included