Canyon Dancer - Bar Harness is a necessity if you plan to transport a
motorcycle with full fairing.
The principle is simple yet very
effective. A cuff on each grip but interconnected. Meaning, the left
cuff webbing is inserted through the right cuff. This means that the
right tie-down actually pulls on the left cuff inward and vice-versa.
MADE IN USA.
- Constructed from strong nylon webbing.
- Keeps Tie down away from paint and plastic
- Works on all sport, cruiser, tour or off road bikes
- Soft mid section prevents scratching paintwork
- Available in Black, Red and Blue (Original)
- Made in USA
Canyon Dancer - Bar Harness are available in 3 sizes. Standard size
is 32" for most bikes. 28" for short handlebars or small bikes and 34"
for wide handlebars. We currently stock the wider
34" Bar Harness only in Black.
Bar Harness II has the new Injection Molded Cups. The new cups make
the bar-harness even easier to install correctly. Choose from the
drop-down list. Black only.
- Do's and don'ts:
- Do always use additional tie-downs to secure your
motorcycle while transporting.
- Don't over tighten tie-down straps.
You only want to keep the bike in place.
- Don't leave your
bar-harness or any tie-downs in the sun for long periods of time.