Free US Shipping on combined orders over $45
Bar Harness 33505 Canyon Dancer Original - Black Standard 28 inch
Canyon Dancer - Bar Harness is a necessity if you plan to transport a motorcycle
with full fairing.
The principle is simple yet very effective. A cuff on each grip. Each cuff connected to the opposite side. Meaning, the left cuff webbing is inserted through the right cuff. This means that the right tie-down actually pulls on the left cuff inward and vice-versa.
- Constructed from strong nylon webbing.
- Keeps Tie down away from paint and plastic
- Works on all sport, cruiser, tour or off road bikes
- Soft mid section prevents scratching paintwork
- Available in Black, Red and Blue and Yellow
- Made in USA
Canyon Dancer - Bar Harness are available in 3 sizes. Standard size is 32" for most bikes. 28" for short handlebars or small bikes and 34" for wide handlebars.
- Do's and don'ts:
- Do always use additional tie-downs to secure your motorcycle while transporting.
- Don't over tighten tie-down straps. You only want to keep the bike in place.
- Don't leave your bar-harness or any tie-downs in the sun for long periods of time.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.