Oxford RP1 Leather Summer Racing Gloves with Aramid lining
A full specification leather race glove, designed for intensive track & road use.
- Race-cut with pre-curved wrist, fingers and palm
- Made from top quality aniline leather, with Aramid anti-abrasion reinforcements on the palm, little finger and complete upper
- External seam construction for strength and added comfort
- Critical seam threads made from anti-abrasion Aramid thread
- Little finger 'bridge' to prevent 'finger roll' in case of a crash
- COOLMAX moisture-wicking upper lining
- Anatomically moulded knuckle, finger, wrist and 'finger-roll' guards
- Floating knuckle system for comfort and mobility
- Soft, impact-absorbing padding on upper and palm
- Retention straps designed for optimal abrasion resistance and mobility
Sizing from S to 2XL
To measure for size on Oxford Gloves
Open your dominant hand with palm up. Measure the widest part of your palm, not including your thumb.
Below measurements are approximate and do not guarantee a perfect fit.
We find Oxford gloves to be fitted on the tight side.
When in doubt, order one size up.
|Size||Hand cm||Hand inch|
|Small||7-8||2.75 - 3.14|
|Medium||8-9||3.14 - 3.54|
|Large||9-10||3.54 - 3.93|
|XL||10-11||3.93 - 4.33|
|2XL||11-12||4.33 - 4.72|
Exchange and returns:
Yes. If you ordered the wrong size, you can exchange without restocking fee* and no cost to you other than return shipping (one exchange only).
Keep the garment clean and new with all labels and tags attached. (no smoking please)
Try it on.
If it does not fit as desired, send the garment back to us within 14 days of receiving the order.
Insert a copy of your receipt, write on it required action and write your order number on the outside package. We take care of it
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.