German made ABUS 141/200 Integral Diskus Hasp has a revolutionary design which makes it ideal for use on double wing Van, trucks, gates and vending machine doors. The hasp is covered with a thick Zinc plating and all the mounting hardware and support plates are Eterna plated for superior rust and corrosion protection. The patented hardened steel case design protects the integrated padlock against physical attacks. This combination of strength and weather ability makes the 141/200 Integral Diskus Hasp the best hasp and lock combination in the market today.
3-14" Eterna plated carriage bolts, washers and nuts are included as well as one .040" and two .080" thick spacers for level mounting. The keyway is located on the front of the lock case allowing the Integral Hasp to be mounted in any position. Abus 141/200 hasp can be mounted on either a left or right hand active door. Many of the newer vans have sliding or multiple doors on the left and right side of the vehicle.
- Universal hasp to use with integrated ABUS Diskus padlock
- Ideal for use on double hinge van doors, trucks, gates and vending
- Easy to operate with frontal cylinder access
- Solid hardened metal locking case prevents successful attacks on the integrated padlock
- Zinc plated hasp for extreme corrosion resistance
- All mounting hardware is included
Dimensions are approximately 8-3/4" long and 2-1/2" high.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.