Maximum Security Hasp #801 for cargo vans and trailer doors. Mounts with
carriage bolts on flat surface doors of vans, trailers, gates, vending
machines or anywhere where you can mount the two sides of the hasp. On
cargo trailers with overlapping double rear doors, the 802 hasp with
raised mid section will be easier to mount. Carriage bolts are not
included. These can be found in all lengths at any hardware store.
This hasp accepts all American,
Masterlock and Mul-T-Lock Puck locks.
American 2500 puck locks are
pre-drilled and threaded to be mounted permanently on one side of the
hasp. (notice the small holes inside the guard)
- Maximum security hasp for American Lock Hidden Shackle Padlocks.
- Hidden shackle padlocks can be mounted to the right side hasp
plate for convenience
- High grade, zinc plated, hardened steel hasp
- (3) screws included to attach the lock to the hasp
- Mounting hardware not included: (6) 3/8" carriage bolts, washers
and nuts required
- Commercial boxed packaging
Right side 5" wide top and 3.5" bottom. (1.5" overhang
to match up with left mounted hasp)
Left side 3.5" top and 5" bottom
Lock is not included