Maximum Security Hasp #802 for trailer and van doors. The difference between
802 and 801 is the raised mid-section for overlapping doors. Mounts with carriage
bolts on flat surface doors of vans, trailers, gates, vending machines or anywhere
where you can mount the two sides of the hasp. Carriage bolts are not included.
These can be found in all lengths at any hardware store.
This hasp accepts all American, Masterlock and Mul-T-Lock Puck locks.
American 2500 puck locks are pre-drilled and threaded to be mounted permanently on one side of the hasp. (notice the small holes inside the guard)
- Maximum security hasp for American Lock Hidden Shackle Padlocks
- Hidden shackle padlocks can be permanently mounted to the right side hasp plate for convenience.
- Zinc plated, hardened steel hasp
- (3) screws included to attach the lock to the hasp
- Mounting hardware not included: (6) 3/8" carriage bolts, washers and nuts required
Right side 6-1/4" wide top and 4.82" bottom. (1.5" overhang to match up with left mounted hasp)
Left side 4.82" top and 6-1/4" bottom
Lock is not included
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.