Motion Pro 08-0355 Superlight Hex Axle Tool 17, 19, 22 and 24mm
- Fits internal hex axles on many late model sportbikes and some off-road bikes
- Four metric hex sizes: 17, 19, 22 and 24 mm
- Made from billet 7075-T6 aluminum
- Weighs only 2.5 oz
- Ideal for touring and trail side use
- 3/8" square drive on both ends rated to 90 lb/ft
- Use wrench on external hex of tool for situations exceeding 90 lb/ft
For heavy duty shop applications, use TOMP80397 CrMo steel version
Fits Buell: XB9R, XB9S, XB12R, XB12S (2003-2004), Honda: CBR600RR, CBR1000RR, Kawasaki: ZX6R, ZX6RR, ZX600E/K, ZX7R, ZX9R, Z1000, Suzuki: GSXR 2000-2007, DL 1000 V-Strom (all), SV1000, Yamaha: R1, R6 and also works on the front axle of a BMW R1200GS.
FREE US Shipping on combined orders over $45
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.