Oxford Navigator GM102 Leather & Textile Waterproof Breathable Gloves
The lightweight Oxford Navigator Gloves come equipped with a breathable waterproof Hipora lining, 70g of Thinsulate insulation on the back of the hand and 45g of Primesoft insulation on the palm.
- Hipora waterproof, breathable insert
- Anti removable system for Hipora liner
- Upper insulation 70g Thinsulate
- Palm insulation 75g Primesoft
- Technical stretch upper materials
- Aniline goatskin palm
- Anti abrasion palm and little finger reinforcement made from 100% Aramid fiber
- Concealed rigid knuckle and finger guards
- Retention straps designed for abrasion resistance and mobility
Lockitt - CycleBitz staff product review
On fitting: A well made and great fitting glove. The pre-curved box fingers provide excellent feel. There is no bulkiness often found in other motorcycle gloves. We do find sizes run a little smaller and had to go a size up for a good fit. If you normally have a medium, go for large. Sizes run up to 4XL.
Not sure about which size is right? Order the size you believe is correct and the size up from that. Return the size you don't need for a full refund
|Oxford Men's Glove Sizing|
|Size||Hand in cm||Hand in inch|
|Small||7-8||2.75 - 3.14|
|Medium||8-9||3.14 - 3.54|
|Large||9-10||3.54 - 3.93|
|XL||10-11||3.93 - 4.33|
|2XL||11-12||4.33 - 4.72|
|To measure for size, open your dominant hand, palm up.
Measure accross the widest part of your palm, not including your thumb.
Sizing is provided by the manufacturer. This chart does not guarantee a perfect fit.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.