Alpinestars Andes v3 Drystar Jacket
Men's - Dark Grey/Black/Bright Red
Designed using Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® construction, the Andes v3 Drystar® Jacket offers 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
- Tech-Air 5® ready
- Fixed Drystar® membrane with taped seams
- Removable long sleeve thermal liner
- Multiple zippered ventilation system
- Multiple storage compartment options
- Multiple adjusters for optimal fit
- Full circumference waist connection zipper on the inside for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors
For more info, see the Sizing tab
Standard Sizing (inches):
Size | Chest | Waist | Arm
SM | 35-37.2 | 29.5-31.9 | 21.5-22.2
MD | 37.2-39.4 | 31.9-34.3 | 22.6-23.2
LG | 39.4-41.5 | 34.3-32.3 | 23.6-24.4
XL | 41.5-43.7 | 36.2-38.2 | 24.8-25.6
2X | 43.7-45.9 | 38.2-40.2 | 26-26.8
3X | 45.9-48 | 40.2-42.1 | 26-26.8
4X | 48-50.2 | 42.1-44.1 | 26.8-27.6
How to Measure:
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
- Arm (Shoulder to Wrist): Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.