Alpinestars Stella Andes v3 Drystar Jacket
Women's - Grey/Black/Coral
The Andes v3 Jacket is anatomically engineered for an optimized women’s fit and its exclusive Alpinestars Drystar® construction ensures 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
- Tech-Air 5® ready
- Fixed Drystar® membrane with taped seams
- Removable long sleeve thermal liner
- Multiple zippered ventilation system
- Multiple storage compartment options
- Multiple adjusters for optimal fit
- Full circumference waist connection zipper on the inside for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors
For more info, see the Sizing tab
Standard Sizing (inches):
Size | Bust | Waist | Arm
SM | 33.1-35.4 | 25.2-27.6 | 21.7-21.9
MD | 35.4-37 | 27.6-29.1 | 21.9-22.6
LG | 37-38.8 | 29.1-30.9 | 22.8-23.4
XL | 38.8-40.6 | 30.9-32.7 | 23.6-24.2
2X | 40.6-42.5 | 32.7-34.6 | 24.2-24.6
How to Measure:
- Bust: Measure around fullest part of bust, keeping tape horizontal.
- Waist: Measure around the natural waist line, inline with the navel, keeping tape horizontal.
- Arm: Measure from shoulder (Humerus) to wrist
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit