Alpinestars Tourer W7 V2 Drystar Gloves
The Tourer W-7 V2 Drystar® Glove is a warm, insulated, winter glove designed for long range riding under any conditions. With a compact construction to fit inside or over the jacket cuff, the Tourer W-7 V2 has a unique single operation closure system including a wrist strap and cuff flap closure that tightens and secures both at the same time. Featuring a stretch Nyspan and ripstop polyamide shell upper with a conductive leather palm and synthetic suede for reinforcement, plus a Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane, the W-7 V2 blends great materials together for a comfortable and weather-proof construction.
Adding further weatherproofing and protection, the Tourer W-7 V2 Drystar® Glove includes compact 120g ThinsulateTM insulation to keep the rider’s hands warm all the way with the most critical extremities. The Tourer W-7 V2 Drystar® Glove also features the new covered SP Lite knuckle.
- Warm winter glove designed for long range riding
- Long cuff glove with compact construction to fit inside or over the jacket cuff
- Stretch Nyspan and Ripstop Polyamide shell upper
- Conductive Synthertic Suede palm with stretch insert and leather reinforcements
- Drystar WP and breathable membrane
- Insulation Thinsulate compact >120g
- New covered SP Lite Knuckle
- Unique 1 single opration closure system with wrist strap regulation and cuff flap closure that secures wriat and cuff at the same time
- Conductive index and thumb