BLU TPMS External (valve mounted) Tire Monitoring Sensors.
Tire condition is critical for the safety of riders and drivers, so getting a warning right from your vehicle that your tires have an issue could be a life saver.
The BLU TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) will monitor both the pressure and temperature of vehicle tires with either external user-installed sensors or professionally-installed internal units. All of this information is then reported in the free App for iOS or Android devices, including push notifications when tire pressure is low or temperature is out of parameters. No dedicated display on the vehicle required.
- Available in 2- or 3-wheel kits
- External IP-addressable, O.E.M.-grade, low energy Bluetooth® sensors
- Integrated 32-bit ARM Cortex M0 MCU
- 64kb system memory
- Latency time: less than 6ms
- Sleep: less than 15uA
- Average current consumption: 11.022uA/h
- Working temperature: -40 to 185°F (AM Spec.)
- Humidity: 95% Max
- Operating frequency: 2.4GHz (BLE)
- Tire pressure measurement range between: 0-100 psi
- Tire pressure accuracy: within 1 psi under normal pressure
- Temperature reading accuracy: within 5°F
- BLE RF Power: 4 dBm MAX
- 433/315 RF: Disable
One external sensor (with battery) weighs approximately 0.3 oz or less than 9 gram
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.