Bull-it SP120 LITE Basalt Slim Fit Jeans
The SP120 LITE range is a high performance protective motorcycle jean, tested to the incoming en17092 standard. Bull-it's SP120 LITE range has achieved the AAA rating (120KPH or 75MPH) for abrasion resistance.
The SP120 LITE Basalt is a fashionable black denim jean, available in Slim Straight and Easy fit. Bull-it have optimised the ride height of the waist to ensure the best coverage, comfort and fit in a riding position. Fashion is achieved through the cut of the slim, straight and easy leg. A wick away mesh liner is included, as well as knee and hip armor pockets designed to fit Covec’s range of impact protectors. Ideal for hot and cold climates, Covec’s SP120 liner keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. As with all Bull-it products, these jeans have a shower-resistant finish.
- New Covec SP120 LITE liner (AAA achieved for abrasion).
- Available in Slim/Straight/Easy.
- High performance Cut and Abrasion resistance.
- Lower thermal conductivity, reduces chances of friction burns.
- Hip and knee armor pockets.
- Traditional 5 pocket denim jean design.
- Flat Bull-it logo rivets and buttons for the front and YKK Zips.
Sizing in inch
Short - 30
Regular - 32
Long - 34
Waist 28 through 40
See size Bull-it chart image for all other measurements