H4 CYRON Headlight Bulb
LED Elite, ABH4-B6K
Controlled Collapse Chip Connection technology or “C4” reduces the physical size of the LED light source to closely resemble a halogen filament which most headlights are mainly designed for. Results are a high precision light pattern while offering all the benefits of the LED technology. Cyron Elite bulbs greatly enhance your visibility and virtually eliminate glare for other drivers. That means added safety for you and all others on the road.
- 90% Beam Accuracy
- 20,000 hours Life
- Keep your existing custom headlight, Save money
- Superior color contrast in all road conditions
- C4 LED Technology
- Low power draw will not drain battery
- Quite Cyclone Active Heat Management System
- DIY Installation
- Wide Operating Voltage
- Remains bright regardless of battery condition
- Hi/Lo Dual Beam
Replaces most H4 style bulbs. Drop in replacement for most Harley Davidson model years 1992 and newer. Will not fit V-Rod, 2011+ CVO models, and newer dual-bulb headlights. See Cyron model ABH9 for those models. Not a good fitment for Victory Gunner. Modification to the retaining ring is needed.Consult your motorcycle manual for type of bulb and the fittings. 1 year limited manufacturer warranty. Not DOT tested. Designed according to DOT specifications. Due to higher brightness of the LED bulb the headlight trim angle may need to be adjusted to avoid disturbing other drivers.
1. There should be minimum 1 inch space behind the bulb to allow for air circulation. Covering the far end of the bulb blocks the air intake of the fan, therefore making it practically useless. Manage cords and wire harness out of the way to allow for such clearance.
2. Reflector nose cones are often placed inside the headlight reflectors when using stock halogen bulbs. This causes excessive radiated heat to the LED elements. On Many cars and motorcycles this nose cone can be removed. Cut at the stem and discard the cone piece. Re-use the stem/base back in its place to allow for securing the retaining spring.
- 90% beam accuracy
- 20,000 hours life
- Slim body size
- Integrated internal ballast
- Quiet cyclone fan
- 3800 lumens
- 6000K color temp
- 36W peak power
- 32W nominal power in low or high beam
- 9-36 volts
- IP21 weather resistant ingress
- 1 year replacement warranty
- Hi/Lo Beam
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.