FirstGear Jaunt Overpants
Available regular, tall and short.
Dubbed an ‘overpant,’ the Jaunt has the capability to be used to keep street clothing dry but still contains all the features to make it a perfectly dedicated adventure pant. With flexible, accordion-style expansion panels at knees, back and waist, the Jaunt overpant moves with you so you can battle the terrain, not your gear. A water-resistant 600D outer shell coupled with a fixed breathable, waterproof insert, will keep you dry regardless of what Mother Nature throws at you. The removable insulated liner makes these pants the perfect companion for any ride, allowing you to transform them for cold or warm weather by simply unbuttoning a few tabs.
- 600D Polyester Outer Shell and a Waterproof / Breathable Membrane Insert
- 300D Ballistic Grade Abrasion Resistant Impact Panels
- 100% Polyester Mesh Moisture Wicking and Anti-Microbial Liner
- Removable, Insulated, Full-Length Liner with Color-Coded Attachment Tabs
- Thigh Vents Protected by Water-Resistant Zippers
- Zippered Hand Pockets
- Snap and Hook Secure Fly Closure
- Thigh Length Side Zippers Allow Pants to be Taken Off or Put On with Boots On
- Adjustable Waist Belt and Cuff Openings
- Flexible, Accordion-Style Expansion Panels at Knees, Back and Waist
- FirstGear’s Standard Conjunction Zipper with Jacket Side Included
- Strategically Located Reflective Accents
- Removable CE Approved Level 1 Knox MICRO-LOCK Armor at the Knees and Hips
- Five-Year Warranty
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.