FirstGear 37.5 KILIMANJARO PANTS
Available regular, tall and short.
The 37.5® Kilimanjaro pant is named after the 37.5® waterproof and breathable laminate barrier inside. This laminate significantly improves the comfort and performance of this technical outerwear by using micro particles to accelerate the capture and release of moisture vapor which helps keep you cooler when it is warm, warmer when it is cool, and above all, dry. This pant is designed to be worn either as an overpant or a stand-alone pant and has all the features expected from a high-end technical riding pant for Touring, Adventure Touring and Sport Touring.
- 420D Nylon Chassis with Double Layers at the Knees
- Abrasion-Resistant and Heat-Resistant Layer Inside of Legs
- 37.5® Micro Particle Tech to Regulate Temperature and Humidity
- YKK® Full Length, Double, Side Zips for Easy On and Off and Maximum Venting
- YKK® Waterproof Zippered Thigh Pocket
- YKK® Front Zipper Backed by Waterproof Gusset
- Snap and Hook Secure Fly Closure
- Adjustable Lower Leg Gaiters to Keep Rain and Cold Weather Out
- Detachable Suspenders
- Timeless Five Pocket Design with Belt Loops
- Comes in Standard, Tall and Short Leg Lengths
- Knee and Hip Protectors can Adjusted to Fit Your Body in Your Riding Position
- D3O® Armor at Hips and Knees are Impact Tested and CE certified to EN 1621-1 Level 1
- Five-Year Warranty
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.