Fly Racing Flux Air Mesh Jacket
- Full flow mesh for maximum air flow.
- CE Level 1 removable armor in the shoulders and elbows conforms to EN1621- 1 standards.
- Protective PE back armor - FLY Barricade CE armor upgrade compatible.
- High abrasion fabric used in critical impact areas. High-visibility reflective panels for added safety.
- Anatomically correct construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort. Adjustable Velcro® cuff. Velcro® waist adjusters for customized fit.
- Side expansion panels add an extra level of room and comfort.
- Arm volume adjusters secure armor and provide optimum fit.
- YKK® main zipper.
- Main zipper pull for ease of use with gloves.
- Drop tail for added coverage.
- Belt loop snap for quick attachment.
For more info, see the Sizing tab
Standard Sizing (inches):
Size | Chest | Sleeve
SM | 34 to 35 | 31 to 32
MD | 36 to 38 | 32 to 33
LG | 40 to 42 | 33 to 34
XL | 44 to 46 | 34 to 35
2X | 48 to 50 | 37
3X | 52 to 54 | 37
How to Measure:
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
- Arm (Neck to Wrist): Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.