Fly Street Ignitor Battery Heated Gloves
Full leather palm & fingers.
Each glove has its own rechargeable lithium battery and a built-in controller with 3 heat settings. The Hipora® breathable liner will keep your hands dry in the rain while the lithium battery provides toasty heat on that frosty morning commute. No wires thetered to your bike and no drain on your motorcycle or scooter electrical system.
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- Touch screen compatible
- Genuine leather fingers and palm for added durability
- Stainless Core heating technology provides superior life, even heating and extreme durability
- Pre-curved fingers for added comfort
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Hipora® Liner waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- 7.4V lithium ion battery and controller with 3 heat settings
- Gauntlet adjuster
- LED indicating activation and heat status
- 110 volt wall charger with dual charging ports
- Storage bag included
Our Staff Review
Sizing is as expected accurate according to the sizing chart.
These gloves are lighweight and do not feel too bulky after a being worked in. Without all the common built-in hard protecions these gloves feel more like ski / snow gloves than actuall motorcycle gloves. Still they are designed as a motorycle glove with a reinforced leather palm structure.
If a more protective glove is required, we would recommend our GV210003 Highway 21 leather heated gloves.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.