ABUS Granit Quick 37 is available keyed alike or keyed to any existing ABUS lock which uses the ABUS PLUS Key system.
Unlike some other U-type disc locks the shackle used on the Granit Quick is dead locked by two hardened steel balls. This means the shackle has to be cut twice in order to remove the lock. Most other U-type rotor locks only have to be cut once. Since the shackle is the most likely target for attack, ABUS uses their special steel alloy along with their core hardening process to provide maximum protection.
- One piece solid steel lock body
- 11mm, core hardened steel, shroud protected shackle
- Freon tested lock body and shackle
- High impact resistant shackle protection
- ABUS Plus 7 disc cylinder with 250.000 combinations and anti-drill plate ( Drill and Pick proof)
- Double ball bearing locking mechanism
- High visibility YELLOW fluorescent finish
- Carry pouch included
- Made in Germany