First Gear by Warm & Safe Gen 12v heated pants liner.
- Form Fitting, snug fit for optimum heat transfer to body
- New soft heating panels.
- Spandex fabric allowing full range of movement for any activity and fits easily under your outer garments
- Men's and Women's Pants Liners are sized differently
- Packs into it's own included zippered pouch
- Heated zones cover thigh and knee
- Integrated sock plugs stow in their own zippered pockets when not in use
- Coaxial plugs engineered by Warm&Safe for the best connection possible
- Performance fabric: Anti Bacterial treatment prevents odors and Moisture Management wicks moisture away from skin
- About 35 watts, 2.7 amps at 12.8 volts
Typically you would either connect the pants with a Y-cord to your heated jacket controller or run the pants on its own controller. Keep in mind that when hooked to the same controller of your heated jacket, you have up to 4 heat zones (jacket, gloves, pants, socks) to control. A typical heated gear controller is either single or dual zone. Having separate control over the heat going into the pants and foot heaters is always better.
Both pants and heated socks (connectors) in this heated garment can be controlled with a single controller as one zone (see image 3) or be split into 2 separate zones with a dual controller (see image 4).
Warm & Safe Gen 4 heated clothing uses specially designed soft heating panels. The only wires you feel are the ones connecting the controller to the heating panels and down each leg to power the sock connectors. However, the wires are positioned in such a way that you will not feel much in riding position. Warm & Safe heated gear is designed and manufactured by true riders, riding every day.
IMPORTANT: Depending on inventory availability we ship Warm & Safe or FirstGear branded product.
Sizing (waist inch - cm)
Small 20 to 23 in ( 50 to 58cm)
M/L 32 to 38 in (81 to 97cm)
XL/2XL 40 to 46 in (101 to 117cm)
3XL 48 to 52 in (122 to 132cm)
Warm & Safe heated clothing is always sold without a controller. Reason is the wide variety of available controllers. All Heat-Troller controllers are true pulse-width modulating 100% variable controllers with a capacity up to 15 amps. Many other brands sell clothing controller included, usually a cheap fixed-setting controller.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.