Warm & Safe's new Waterproof Ladies heated jacket liner can be used a traditional heated liner or worn as stylish jacket. The new generation WP jacket liner uses the super lightweight waterproof, breathable and wind blocking Gelanots material. Reflective material is worked into the rear arm panels as well as antibacterial stretch panels on the arms and side body.
WP heated liner uses Warm & Safe's through and through tested soft heating panels generating a total of 90 Watts of heat. As with all W&S heated jacket liners, this one too is set-up to accept a single or a dual controller. With a dual controller, you can regulate the heat to sleeve connected gloves separate from the rest of the jacket.
Single controller setup:
Connect the controller to the red male plug situated in the left pocket. Pass through openings are provided from the left pocket to a left bottom inside zipper pouch. A special pocket inside the left pocket is provided to accept a remote Heat-Troller.
Dual controller setup:
Separate the glove wire connector in the left bottom inside pouch and connect both power out controller connectors to both male jacket connectors. Gloves and jacket are now operating separate from each other.
- New Waterproof & Breathable Heated Liner using Gelanots material!
- 90 Watts of Heat using Warm & Safe's "Soft Heat Pure Science Heating Method" (Mike's way of saying all the other brands are using BS names too)
- Reflective "Illuminate" to keep safe at night when wearing it as a jacket
- Waterproof Breathable Gelanots Stretch Panels on the outside to keep heat in
- Anti-bacterial Stretch Panels
- Locker Hang Loop and Chest Pocket
- Special pocket inside left hand pocket for remote controller receiver
- Single or Dual Controller Functionality
For sizing please refer to the sizing image above
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.