GripLock Made in New Zealand
Sold under the Bully brand in the US, Grip Lock is a great theft deterrent for scooters, motorcycles and ATV's The clam-shell lock body is placed on the grip (right brake side preferred) and lever and locked into place. 3 differently sized rubber inserts allow the grip lock to fit on a wide variety of grip sizes ¹ while an internal lever slider can be set to provide just enough pressure on the front brake.
- Easy and quick to put in place
- High visibility Yellow, Red or classy Black.
- Fits hand grips from 27 to 38 mm. (1-1/8" to 1-1/2")
- 3 different sized inserts are provided to allow for various grip diameters
- Locks on to throttle or left hand grip holding brake or clutch lever.
- 4 locking positions for front brake or clutch.
- 3 heat treated steel reinforcing bars molded into the unit (Hacksaw resistant )
- Anti drill lock barrel with 50,000 different key combinations.
- Manufactured from Hi impact vehicle grade and UV resistant material.
- Light weight ( only weighs 330 g )
- 2 keys included
¹ Will not fit on most Harley wide levers and over-sized Kuryakyn ISO grips
Dimensions: 15 cm long x 4.5cm x 5cm (6" x 1-3/4" x 2")
Current inventory has the Bully Label instead of Grip-Lock.