ABUS 83WP/63 is the larger and wider version of 83WP/53 with a 11mm 7/16" shackle.
A highly corrosion resistant padlock, ideal for
use in harsh environmental conditions. Body and shackle are made from
hardened steel with Nano Protect plating, plastic casing and integrated
rubber cylinder cap.
As with all 83 series padlocks, cylinders are available to be keyed to a
wide variety of house padlocks (i.e. Schlage, Kwikset, Yale etc..)
83WP/63 is available in 2 shackle lengths (1" and 2-1/2")
- 11mm hardened steel shackle
- 1" or 2-1/2" shackle length
- Re-keyable to your own house key
- Lock can be set to key retaining or non key retaining.
- Highly corrosion resistant
- Durable weather cover with drainage system
4 cylinder ordering options:
First choose the cylinder from the drop menu that
will fit your house key (i.e. Schlage, Kwikset, etc) then choose your key
- Blank Key:
You receive a zero bitted lock and 1 key blank per lock. This is how the lock is
standard delivered from Abus. You can take the lock to any locksmith to have it quickly re-keyed
or if you have a pin set, it is easy to re-key yourself (²). The blank
key can be cut to your existing key.
- Blank Key + Pin set: Same as above but we supply a pin set for the
cylinder of your choice.
- Re-Key option": If you prefer, we can do the re-keying for you. Order with re-key option, send us your key and we will re-key the lock(s)
for you and send out your lock(s) together with your key and one key blank
- Cut Key: This is our latest option. We send out the lock pinned to a
randomly cut key to use as is, right out of the box. Select this option if you have no need to
re-key the lock to your existing house key. (you can do this later at any
(¹) Not all keying options are available for all cylinders.
(²) Removing and re-keying is easy if you
have some experience with locks. However, someone inexperienced could easily
ruin the cylinder. Choose self re-keying only if you know what you are doing. We
advise to have a professional re-key your padlock. A detailed
step by step instruction is available here .... >>