Oxford Montreal 3.0 US Jacket.
Available in Tech Black, Hi Viz, Desert and Army Green.
Top of the range, fully featured, Adventure jacket with removable waterproof layer that can be worn inside or over the jacket.
Updated styling from the previous model which was awarded multiple RIDE Best Buy awards.
Tall Amara lined, multi-adjustable collar with neoprene edging to give a good seal with maximum comfort.
- Reflective panels at the front, top and back for 360 visibility.
- The jacket has Ripstop and CE Level 1 armor in the shoulders and elbows.
- The external pocket for the armor in the elbow is designed to move less in the event of a spill.
- Includes Oxford's intelligent adjustment in the arm using elastic straps for extra flexibility and comfort when riding.
- Soft Amara on the cuffs for comfort plus large adjustment gusset to keep the water out.
- Two large box pockets at the front are expandable, water resistant and include hand warmers.
- Generous accordion stretch panels on the rear make the jacket more comfortable to wear.
- Deep cutaway on the front hem plus a Continental Cut on the rear (extended tail) for extra weather protection.
- Rear box pocket.
- Airflow vents on front and rear. Hard wearing spear-toothed enduro main zip.
- Oxford's Rainseal hood enclosed in neck - when used, it will reduce weather ingress.
- Provision for back protector provided.
Dimensions chart (when in doubt, go one size up)
Small = Chest size 38''
Medium = Chest size 40''
Large = Chest size 42''
X Large = Chest size 44''
2 XL = Chest size 46''
3 XL = Chest size 48''
4 XL = Chest size 50''
5 XL = Chest size 52''