Oxford Products OF949 Essential Solar powered battery Optimizer.
Perfect to keep 12v vehicle batteries topped up year round. No 110/220v main power needed. Use to maintain the battery on a motorcycle, scooter, ATV, watercraft or car. To start charging, either connect the supplied battery harness permanent to the battery and plug the Solariser into the harness or, connect the Solariser with the supplied cigarette lighter plug into a 12v outlet or simply use the crocodile clamps for a temporary setup.
Oxford Rainex waterproof motorcycle covers have a special window in the cover to hold a Solariser maintenance charger. Keep your battery charged while under cover.
- Solar powered battery maintenance charger for 12v automotive batteries
- Ideal if there is no main power source available
- Solution for vehicles left remotely
- Can be mounted outside or behind a window
- LED indicator
- Trickle charge current between 10mA and 100mA
- Weatherproof connectors
- Operates in extreme temperatures -4°F (-20°C) to 212°F (100°C)
Dimensions: 6-3/4" x 10" (latest model).
Cord is 8ft long
IMPORTANT: Battery maintenance (or trickle) chargers, are designed to maintain and keep a good battery in optimal condition. A maintenance charger can stay connected to a battery indefinitely. Maintenance chargers are NOT designed to recover a deeply discharged battery.