Park Tool Team Issue Repair Stand
- Holds any bike without clamping the frame or seat post by supporting the bottom bracket then locking either the front or rear dropouts
- Works with any style axle system, including quick release and all sizes of thru-axles without cumbersome adaptors
- Ideal for cleaning and general repair work, the PRS-22.2 features a solid tripod base and folds compactly for storage or transport.
- Precisely constructed of anodized 6063 T6 lightweight aluminum and durable composites (12.5lbs, 5.67kg)
- Adjustable BB height of 30” to 45”/76cm to 114cm
- 360-degree horizontal rotation allows easy access to all sides of the bike
- Customizable bottom bracket supports accommodate a wide variety of BB shells
- Main beam is adjustable fore and aft to customize balance points
- Easily transported in the BAG-20 (sold separately)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.