Park Tool TW-5 Clicker Torque Wrench
Part Tool TW-5 Ratcheting Click-Type Torque Wrench
(Close-Out. TW-5 has been replaced with TW-5.2 )
With today's lightweight components, torque wrench use in the shop is no longer an option, it's a must for every mechanic. The TW-5 is a high quality, ratcheting, click type torque wrenches that accurately measure and apply the proper amount of torque to a component's threaded fastener(s). It is designed for lower torque settings that a shop or consumer would use for proper seat post, seat clamp and handlebar / stem applications. Comes with its own protective case.
- 3 to 15 Newton meter range (26-132 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable in 0.4 Nm increments
- Ratcheting 1/4in drive with 3/8in adaptor
- Reads and registers for both left hand and right hand threading
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- Conversion scale on tool body
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.