Scorpion EXO-R420 Full Face Helmet
* size 3X is DOT only
The EXO-R420 helmet continues to set a new standard for Scorpion EXO®’s full face street helmets at a very competitive price point. An all new advanced LG® polycarbonate shell is more aerodynamic and smaller resulting in an ultra lightweight SNELL-approved helmet. The aero tuned ventilation system uses a large top vent and mouth vents engineered to allow more airflow to the riders head while maintaining low noise levels. The EXO-R420 now features our new Elliptec™ II faceshield with a latching shield locking mechanism located in the lower center of the shield. This makes the faceshield more secure and provides a tighter seal against the gasket. The faceshield can easily be removed without tools, and the EverClear® No-Fog coating helps keep your vision clear in cold and damp environmental conditions. The KwikWick® II comfort liner is moisture wicking, anti-microbial, quick drying and can be easily removed and is machine washable.
- Advanced LG® Polycarbonate shell specifically engineered to maximize impact dispersal
- Aero-tuned shell sculpture results in reduced aerodynamic drag and improved balance to minimize fatigue
- Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy absorption and channels for increased airflow
- Aero-Tuned ventilation features a Ram-Air intake system, 3 port exhaust spoiler system and EPS channels for an optimal flow-thru effect
- EverClear® anti-fog treated face shield. Anti-scratch coated and offers 95% UV-A & UV-B protection
- EllipTec™ II quick-release face shield mechanism with integrated center lock provides a superior shield-to-gasket seal
- Removable / washable KwikWick® II anti-microbial interior keeps you cool, dry and comfortable
- 3D contoured, KwikFit® cheek pads allow easy access for most eye glasses
- EMT-friendly, emergency release cheek pads
- Integrated speaker pockets to accommodate BlueTooth® communication system speakers
- Breath Deflector included for enhanced fog-free performance
- Aero Skirt (Chin Curtain) included to help reduce wind noise
- SNELL / DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified
- 5 Year Warranty
Available sizes from Small to 3XL
Head shapes vary and therefore fitting a helmet at your local dealer is always preferred.
But you can get an idea on what size helmet you need by measuring the circumference of your head, at the temple above the eyebrows. The chart below helps choosing the right size.
Scorpion EXO-R420 is in the Intermediate Oval head shape class.
Keep in mind you can always make adjustments later by swapping out different sized cheek-pads, or even the helmet liner, within the same outer-shell size*.
Size - Inch - (cm)
Small - 21 5/8 to 22 - (55 - 56cm)
Medium - 22 7/16 to 22 3/4 - (57 - 58cm)
Large - 23 1/8 to 23 5/8 - (59 - 60cm)
XL - 24 to 24 3/8 - (61 - 62cm)
2XL - 24 3/4 to 25 3/16 - (63 - 64cm)
3XL - 25 9/16 to 26 - (65 - 66cm) (DOT only)
* Changing cheek-pads or liners recommended only within the same shell size.
XS to Medium
Large to 2XL