Warm & Safe Mens Windblock heated pants liner.
Wind blocking pant liners are great when you ride mostly in jeans or highly vented motorcycles pants
- Gelanots ™ windblock stretch front panels
- Form Fitting, snug fit for optimum heat transfer to body
- New wirinig to run pants and socks together or on separate (dual) controllers
- New heat zones thighs, knees and upper butt
- Spandex fabric allowing full range of movement for any activity and fits easily under your outer garments
- Packs into it's own included zippered pouch
- Integrated sock plugs stow in their own zippered pockets when not in use
- Performance fabric: Anti Bacterial treatment prevents odors and Moisture Management wicks moisture away from skin
- 4 zones of heating producing about 40 watts, 2.7 amps at 12.8 volts
Typically you would either connect the pants with a Y-cord to your heated jacket controller or run the pants on its own controller. Keep in mind that when hooked to the same controller of your heated jacket, you have up to 4 heat zones (jacket, gloves, pants, socks) to control. A typical heated gear controller is either single or dual zone. Having separate control over the heat going into the pants and foot heaters is always better.
Sizing (waist inch - cm)
Small 28 to 30 in ( 71 to 79cm)
Medium 32 to 34 in (81 to 89cm)
Large 36 to 38 in (91 to 99cm)
XL 40 to 42 in (101 to 109cm)
2XL 44 to 46 in (111 to 118cm)
3XL 48 to 52 in (122 to 132cm)
Warm & Safe heated clothing is always sold without a controller. Reason is the wide variety of available controllers. All Heat-Troller controllers are true pulse-width modulating 100% variable controllers with a capacity up to 15 amps. Many other brands sell clothing controller included, usually a cheap fixed-setting controller.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.