Warm & Safe Women's Windblock heated pants liner.
The Women's WindBlock Heated Pants Liners warms you in seconds, yet is designed to feel like part of you. Form Fitting, close fit for optimum heat transfer to body uses. The garment is durable, hand washable, and extremely lightweight. This version uses Gelanots, a breathable, waterproof, stretch fabric in the front to block the wind and its wicking effect when wearing porous pants like jeans.
- Gelanots ™ windblock stretch front panels
- Form Fitting, snug fit for optimum heat transfer to body
- New wirinig to run pants and socks together or on separate (dual) controllers
- New heat zones thighs, knees and upper butt
- Spandex fabric allowing full range of movement for any activity and fits easily under your outer garments
- Packs into it's own included zippered pouch
- Integrated sock plugs stow in their own zippered pockets when not in use
- Performance fabric: Anti Bacterial treatment prevents odors and Moisture Management wicks moisture away from skin
- 4 zones of heating producing about 40 watts, 2.7 amps at 12.8 volts
Typically you would either connect the pants with a Y-cord to your heated jacket controller or run the pants on its own controller. Keep in mind that when hooked to the same controller of your heated jacket, you have up to 4 heat zones (jacket, gloves, pants, socks) to control. A typical heated gear controller is either single or dual zone. Having separate control over the heat going into the pants and foot heaters is always better.
Sizing (waist inch - cm)
XS 22 to 24in (56 to 61cm)
Small 25 to 27 in ( 63 to 68cm)
Medium 27 to 28 in (68 to 74cm)
Large 30 to 32 in (76 to 8cm)
XL 33 to 36 in (83 to 91cm)
Warm & Safe heated clothing is always sold without a controller. Reason is the wide variety of available controllers. All Heat-Troller controllers are true pulse-width modulating 100% variable controllers with a capacity up to 15 amps. Many other brands sell clothing controller included, usually a cheap fixed-setting controller.