CLOSE-OUT Sale! ORIGINAL PRICE $129.95
ABUS Detecto 7000 RS3 Alarm Disc Lock.
The RS3 is identical to the Detecto 7000 RS1 in dimensions and locking functionality.
The difference is in the shock sensor alarm function as opposed to the 3D position sensor on the more expensive RS1.
Detecto RS3 will only activate if someone tampers with the lock. It will not go off with movement of the bike.
The 110dB alarm will sound for 15 seconds. After 15 seconds the alarm goes back in active mode.
All Detecto 7000 series are very easy to use and extremely tough to get off the disc. When opened, the bottom part hinges away allowing it to be clamped into the brake-disc and pressed shut. The alarm is activated by pushing the lock into the disc. Another big advantage is that ABUS Detecto locks can be locked onto the disc without activating the alarm.
Detecto RS3 comes with batteries installed ( 2 AAA batteries), 2 keys and storage pouch. Different sound signals for battery status and activation/operation.
- Hardened steel lock body and shackle
- Durable 2 component lock body covering
- High security Extra Classe dimple key system (2 keys)
- One hand snap locking on to your disc
- Different sounds for battery status and activation/operation
- 110 Decibel siren
- Runs on 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Storage bag included