ABUS 770A SmartX Bluetooth - Keyless Alarmed U Lock
Smart is the key - MADE IN GERMANY
Length: 230mm or 9in
Width: 108mm or 4.25in
Bike security gets smart. The use of innovative technology, combined with maximum mechanical security, makes the 770A SmartX™ the most secure bike lock in its class.
Enjoy the benefits of the innovative SmartX™ cylinder and make your iOS or Android smartphone your individualized key. Combined with the proven 100dB alarm, this lock offers maximum security for high-quality E-bikes and load-carrying bicycles.
- 13mm or 33/64in hardened square shaft parabolic shackle
- SmartX™ locking system with Bluetooth – high-quality, keyless locking offers user-friendly operation
- Alarm function with at least 100 dB for 15 seconds followed by automatic reactivation
3D Position Detection – detects vibrations and the smallest movement in all three dimensions and triggers the alarm
- Smart alarm – the lock only emits a small warning beep in the event of minor and brief vibrations, e.g. if a football bounces nearby
- USB-C port
- App connection
- Location storage of the bike's last parking location
- ABUS power cell technology offers the highest level of protection against impacts and attempts to break open the lock
- The shackle, the housing and the locking mechanism’s load-bearing parts are manufactured from specially hardened steel
- Is there a physical key? No this lock does not operate with a traditional key. Your smartphone with the ABUS Smart X app controls all lock operations.
- What happens if my phone's battery is dead? You will need to charge the phone. It is not much different from not having your key on you.
- Is there a transport mode? Yes, set the lock in transport mode while transporting your bike with lock or when carrying the lock in the lock carrier. It will only provide mechanical security.
- What do I need to charge the lock battery? A USB-C cable is provided and use any 5v DC power with at least 500 mA
- How long does the battery last? ABUS claims 3 months between charges under normal weather conditions. Extreme cold will deplete any battery faster.