ABUS 3D Positioning AlarmBox
A sturdy and small alarm unit that can be mounted anywhere.
Measuring 3-11/32 x 2-3/16 x 1-1/2 inch, this alarm unit is fitted with 3D positioning electronics powered by a replaceable CR2 battery. The unit mounts on any frame tube with 2 metal straps. With some adaptation, the base can easily be permanently screwed onto a flat surface.
Ideal for bicycles but also generators, tool boxes or anything that can easily be picked up and walked away with.
Any movement and the alarm will sound a few warning beeps. Keep moving and the 100 decibel alarm with start wailing.
- AlarmBox features a 100 dB alarm
- 3D position detection senses impacts and movements.
- Intelligent Alarm-Small movements trigger warning beeps with continued movement triggering full alarm
- Secure mounting on the bike with included bracket and straps
- Powered by CR2 battery (included)
Arming the unit happens by simply pushing in the blue button.
The key is needed to disarm the unit and to remove the unit from it's base.
To remove, simply turn the key and pull the unit forward. This allows you to take the unit with you (without the base) or to replace the battery. CR2 batteries can last up to one year depending on usage and temperatures.