The SP120 LITE range is a high performance protective motorcycle jean, tested to the incoming en17092 standard. Bull-it's SP120 LITE range has achieved the AAA rating (120KPH or 75MPH) for abrasion resistance.
Reinforced with Covec’s new SP120 LITE liner, the ladies Fury Jegging is an ultra-lightweight, super protective motorcycle skinny, stretch jean in dark blue indigo denim. Extermely light, weighing just over 1lb (480grams), and yet the Fury Jegging is still able pass the AAA rating for abrasion resistance. Bull-it have optimised the ride height of the waist to ensure the best coverage, comfort and optimal fit on and off the bike. Fashion is achieved through a high waisted, slim form hugging fit through waist and leg. A wick away mesh liner is included, as well as CE level 2 knee armors and hip armor pockets for optional hip protectors, designed to fit Covec’s range of impact protectors. Ideal for hot and cold climates, Covec’s SP120 liner keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. As with all Bull-it products, these jeggings have a shower-resistant finish.
- Covec SP120 LITE liner (AAA achieved for abrasion).
- Covec thermal barrier inside - prevents heat transfer from road friction.
- Side and rear seam construction triple stitched.
- CE level 2 knee armors as standard.
- Hip armor pockets.
- 2 front pockets legging design.
- 3 leg lengths, 29", 31" & 33'
- Waist sizes from 00US to 18US (04UK to 22UK)
- Shower-resistant finish all over.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.