Bull-it Ladies Tactical Fury V Black Jegging
New Covec Tactical reinforced denim is vastly improved over previous versions. New recovery yarns is woven into the stretch element of the denim. This improves overal fit and feel while providing greater strength. Tested to CE EN17092, the Tactical II comes standard with AA abrasion resistance throughout the jean’s construction.
- A rated protection.
- AAA reinforcement in Zone 1.
- Covec thermal barrier helps prevent heat transfer from road friction.
- New recovery yarns for stretch retention improves fit and comfort.
- Side and rear seam construction double and triple stitched.
- Knee and hip pockets for optional CE level armor (sold separately)
- Shower resistant finish.
- 5 pocket traditional denim design.
- High waisted skinny fit.
- Pure overdyed black with new patch design on synthetic leather.
Available in Sizes US 0 - 18 (UK 4 to 22) and 3 lengths (Short 27 /Reg 29 /Long 31 inch)
Washing and Care
All Bull-it products can be washed.
To wash your Bull-it product, turn the product inside out and remove any installed armor
With armor pads removed, wash the garment at cold or lowest temperature setting, normal cycle and standard detergent.
Hang to hang dry. Tumble drying is not recommended as this can shrink the garment. Product that has been found to have been tumble dried and therefore shrunk will be void of warranty.
The shower resistant coating applied to Bull-it products is a chemical product that makes the microfibres of the product stand on end. This barrier of fibres stops water drops from being able to soak into the surface of the product, however this coating will progressively fade with time. To refresh this coating a “Reproofer” kit can be applied.
Bull-it products are covered under manufacturers warranty for 2 years.
Restrictions apply. Visit the bull-it.com website for details.