Dunlop TrailMax Mission
Front Tire 120/70B19 60T BIAS TL
Dunlop is pleased to announce the introduction of the all new Trailmax Mission tire.
The Trailmax Mission fills the long-awaited demand for a Dunlop 50/50 Adventure tire.
- A true Adventure tire, offering premium performance in a wide range of terrain
- An aggressive tread pattern yields traction in hard terrain. Built-in rugged tread blocks feature Staggered Step design; a step-down feature to provide rigidity in the contact patch to enhance stability and handling
- Built-in rugged tread blocks feature Staggered Step design; a step-down feature to provide rigidity in the contact patch to enhance stability and handling
- Wrap-around lugs on the tire's edge to protect the tire from sharp rocks and provides additional off-road traction.
- New compounds developed to deliver perfect balance between road and off-road performance with focus on delivering class leading mileage performance
- Deep grooves excel in wet weather conditions and offer biting edges for off-road performance
- Fits popular large and small displacement machines including the Honda Africa Twin, Suzuki V-Strom, BMW GS models, KTM 1290/1290S, 790R/790S, Yamaha Tenere and Triumph 800/1200 models
For shipping information, please see the Shipping Info tab
Motorcycle tires do not qualify for Free Shipping 1
Shipping cost is calculated, by dimensional weight, from our NC location to the receivers location.
However, we may be able to ship your tire, or set of tires, from a warehouse closer to you. This drastically lowers actual shipping cost we have to pay. In the event that we can drop-ship from an alternate warehouse, we will refund the difference to your method of payment and update the invoice.
We do not ship tires overseas.
1 There is virtually no profit margin on motorcycle tires and shipping a tire cross country, with extra handling fees charged by UPS, is very expensive. No such thing as Free Shipping actually exists. It only means the vendor absorbed the shipping cost.
Vendors who ship tires for free lose money and do so for a chance to collect your information. They can then target you with advertising and sell your information.