Firstgear®'s 37.5 Kilimanjaro jacket is a high-end, waterproof-breathable shell.
Performance shell jackets are the ideal outerwear option to add to a rider’s base layers to create an optimum microclimate. 420-denier nylon outer fabric was chosen for its balance of lightweight, suppleness and outstanding abrasion resistance.
Added to that are extra abrasion-resistant, 620-denier, nylon at the elbows, upper arms and shoulders.
Durable stretch fabric at the shoulders makes for bind-free riding.
The 37.5 Kilimanjaro jacket is named after the 37.5 waterproof-breathable barrier. This 37.5 laminate significantly improves the comfort and performance of this technical outerwear by using microparticles to accelerate the capture-and-release of moisture vapor, which keeps you cooler when it is warm, warmer when it is cool and, above all, dry.
Water is kept out by the chassis fabric, rolled neoprene collar with hidden, under helmet, hood, storm flaps, waterproof zippers, six arm/wrist adjustments and our drop-tail cut.
Featuring D3O® brand, CE-certified, armor padding at the shoulders and elbows as well as chest panels to provide additional impact protection. D3O EVO T5 back armor is light, flexible, supple, breathable and comfortable to wear while still being the most effective impact protection.
- Five-year materials and workmanship manufacturer's warranty
- Three interior pockets, including an oversized cellphone pocket
- Five exterior pockets, including an under-flap, quick access pocket
- Adjustable slider, snap collar closure and back armor
- D3O brand elbow and shoulder CE-certified to EN 1621-1 Level 1
- Micro-adjustable armor pocket bags allow fine tuning of armor placement
- YKK® waterproof zippers in strategic areas
- YKK® two-way front and cuff zippers add comfort and breathability
- Reflective patches front and back along the body and arms
- Adjustable waist strap facilitates fit with various layering
- Top shoulder vents with hold-open straps and huge, vertical back panel vents
- Articulated sleeves for optimal fit in the riding position
- Elasticized, draw-string hem seals out the elements as required
- Grommet in left-hand warmer pocket to route heated garment cords
Five-year materials and workmanship manufacturer's warranty
Size chart (best viewed on desktop)
|If your chest measurement is:||30-32||34-36||38-40||42-44||46-48||50-52||54-56||58-60|
|If your waist measurement is:||24-26||28-30||32-34||36-38||40-42||44-46||48-50||52-54|
|If your sleeve measurement is:||28-30||32.5-33||33.5-34||34.5-35||35.5-36||36.5-37||37-37.5||37.5-38|
|Size to purchase||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL|
|If your sleeve measurement is:||36-37.5||37-37.5||38-38.5||38.5-39||39-39.5|
|Size to purchase||LT||XLT||2XLT||3XLT||4XLT|
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.