Firstgear Classic Rider Men's Heated Gloves with I-Touch
Firstgear Rider Classic Gloves feature I-Touch, allowing you to use touch screens without taking them off. Made from Grade A top grain drum dyed cowhide, they include a cold resist layer of Thinsulate™. The unique microfibers fibers that make up Thinsulate™ insulation work by trapping air molecules between you and the outside. The more air a material traps in a given space‚ the better it insulates you from the cold outside air. We want you to feel the bike, not the cold weather outside while riding. The inside of the gloves is made with a breathable waterproof membrane. The palms have reinforced protection and the fingers are pre-curved, providing comfort from the first time you put them on. The thumb has double heat that riders will appreciate.
- Lined with heating coils throughout each glove to prevent cold hands during the harshest weather
- Aqrotex® waterproofed membrane allows sweat to exit while blocking moisture from seeping in
- 3M Thinsulate™ lining retains heat and blocks any cold air from blowing in
- Touchscreen enabled fingertip for cellphone use and top grain drum dyed cowhide leather provides a durable external layer
- Coaxial plugs engineered for the best connection possible
These gloves produce 18.14watts of heat at 13.8 volts.
For more info, see the Sizing tab
Small: 7 inch / 18cm
Medium: 7-1/2 inch / 19cm
Large: 8 inch / 20cm
XL: 9 inch / 23cm
2XL: 10 inch/ 25cm
To Measure: Take a tape measure and wrap it around your hand over the knuckles (thumb not included). Make sure to measure your dominant hand. Glove sizing differs from brand to brand. In one brand you can have a L while in the other you need XL