Firstgear Ultimate Touring Heated Gloves with I-Touch
Firstgear by Warm & Safe Ultimate Tour I-Touch Gloves are made from Grade A, top-grain, drum-dyed cowhide. The heated gloves include a thin layer of Thinsulate. The unique microfibers or fine fibers that make up Thinsulate insulation work by trapping air molecules between skin and the outside.
Ultimate gloves have a breathable waterproof membrane, reinforced palm protection and pre-curved fingers.
Heat is provided around the fingers and top of the hand while the thumb has double heat.
- Grade A, top grain drum dyed cowhide construction
- Reflective piping on top of hand
- Carbon fiber protection on molded knuckles
- Breathable, "Waterproof" Membrane
- Reinforced Protection in Palm
- Rubber shield wipe, Thumb-mounted
- Pre-curved fingers
- Double heat in the thumb
- No annoying wires in the palm
- A layer of Thinsulate
To measure for Gloves: take a tape measure and wrap it loosely around your hand over the knuckles. Thumb not included. Make sure to measure your dominant hand. Glove sizing differs from brand to brand. In one brand you can have a L while in the other you need XL.
Every person is shaped differently. The sizing table below is only a guide.
SM 7" - 18cm
MD 7-1/2" - 19cm
LG 8" - 20cm
XL 9" - 23cm
2X 10" - 25cm