MICHELIN COMMANDER II
Rear Tire 130/90B16 73H
MICHELIN’S solution for all types of cruisers More mileage without compromise.
- Independent tests* show that the Michelin® Commander® II rear tire lasts almost twice as long its main competitors, the Metzeler ME880 and the Dunlop D407/408
- Amplified Density Technology: A highly dense, more-rigid tire casing, which helps deliver excellent feedback and handling
- Aramid tread plies on the rear tire resist centrifugal growth, reduce weight and provide excellent stability
- All-new rubber compounds for remarkable wet grip, without compromising durability
- Square bead wires improve casing rigidity, handling and ease of installation
- Unique tread pattern for head-turning looks
- Premium sidewall treatment complements cruiser styling
For shipping information, please see the Shipping Info tab
Motorcycle tires do not qualify for Free Shipping 1
Shipping cost is calculated, by dimensional weight, from our NC location to the receivers location.
However, we may be able to ship your tire, or set of tires, from a warehouse closer to you. This drastically lowers actual shipping cost we have to pay. In the event that we can drop-ship from an alternate warehouse, we will refund the difference to your method of payment and update the invoice.
We do not ship tires overseas.
1 There is virtually no profit margin on motorcycle tires and shipping a tire cross country, with extra handling fees charged by UPS, is very expensive. No such thing as Free Shipping actually exists. It only means the vendor absorbed the shipping cost.
Vendors who ship tires for free lose money and do so for a chance to collect your information. They can then target you with advertising and sell your information.